EMERGING SCIENTIST COMPETITION
The Emerging Scientist competitors must not have completed their last degree more than one year prior to July 1 of the year they participate. If an academic rank is held, it can be no higher than Assistant Professor.
- The participant must be senior author of the competition paper and must not have placed in the top three in any previous Emerging Scientist programs.
- B.S., M.S. and Ph.D. students' graduates are eligible to participate.
(photos coming soon)
1. Eric Billman, Mississippi State
2. Morgan Pyles, UK
3. Michelle DeBoer, Univ of Minnesota
1. Devan Catalano, Univ of Minnesota
2. AnnMarie Riley, UK
3. Veronica Bill, UK
1st Place--Deidra Harmon
2nd Place--Paige Smart
3rd Place--Gabe Pent
Poster Competition 2017 Winners
1st Place--Kelly Mercier, Virginia Tech
2nd Place--Smriti Pehim Limbu, North Carolina State University
3rd Place--Taylor Hendricks, University of Georgia???????