Membership types/dues are as follows:
- Affiliate Council Member--Membership with a state council includes membership with AFGC.
- Individual $50--are members who do not have a state council and support forage education.
- Student $5--are members who are currently high school, undergraduate or graduate students.
- Sustaining Membership--are members who are working towards lifetime membership in the organization by paying $1,000 in $100 or more annual installments.
- Corporate Membership--is included wtih corporate support of our annual conference.
AFGC members are asked on the Membership Application to select the sector they represent:
Industry - members who work for private industries operated for profit
Producer - members whose primary source of income is from owning and/or operating a farm.
Public - members who work for public agencies, foundations and institutes, and individuals that support the forage industry.
NOTE: When joining online you will be asked to enter your name and email and the next screen will ask for your organization, which you can bypass and select your affiliate council if applicable on the next screen.